I’m seeing a lot of people complaining online that 2016 was a horrible year. I don’t at all feel that way. 2016 was a GREAT year for me!! When I look back at all the things I got to experience this year, how could I NOT think 2016 was so great? 🙂
Some of my experiences this year?
- Attending the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500
- Going to Cedar Point and riding several rollercoasters in the FRONT ROW – including Top Thrill Dragster and Valravn
- Watchin the fireworks over Niagara Falls
- Going ziplining in the Berkshires
- Joining Meetup groups and getting out to meet new people
- Going to see the Pet Shop Boys!
- Meeting Stephan Pastis!
- Meeting Chris Guillebeau
- Meeting Patrick McDonnell
- Meeting Meat Loaf!!
- Most importantly – 2016 has been the year I started to find ME again…